WHY WRITE LONG KINDLE BOOKS WHEN
YOU CAN WRITE SHORT ONES AND SELL
MORE OF THEM FOR SAME PRICE INSTEAD?
WE REVEAL THE SECRETS TO WRITING
THE PERFECT NON-FICTION SHORT BOOK
IN 8 SUREFIRE NICHES!
Writing new Kindle books sometimes takes all our time and energy, and it's also easy to lose direction while we bring our writing projects forward for a lot of months... But who told us to follow that path? It’s not always the best choice to create state of the art 300+ pages non-fiction guides.
There's a much simpler way to get straight to the profits. No more writer's block, no more procrastination and no more wasted days trying to create a multitude of pages of content, lengthy writing periods and not to mention the proofreading and editing.
SHORT BOOKS ARE THE NATURAL EVOLUTION
OF OUR SOCIETY. WITH LESS TIME AND LESS
ATTENTION SPAN, THIS IS THE PERFECT ANSWER.
We have all tried to write at least one big guide in our chosen niche, confident of selling a lot of copies, but how did that end up? Or maybe you didn't finish that book, like I did many times, or you simply decided it wasn't the right choice a long time after starting. That's the natural death of full length books.
And classic books have a lot of flaws...
- They are extra long to be written.
- They require too much energy.
- Their price is often the same as short books.
- People have no time to read them in today's life.
- The expense for outsourcing is bigger as page numbers grow.
- People have no time to read lengthy tomes when they are searching for answers.
- It is difficult to manage big books resources over at Kindle.
But if we take a look at short books and their sales statistics, we are not surprised in understanding why they are selling like hotcakes nowadays.
Short books are perfect for many reasons, including:
- They require less time for reading.
- You can finish one in 3 days or less.
- People can find easy answers to their questions.
- People can get a fast answer to a problem.
- They are easy to read while travelling on the bus or metro.
- They go straight to the heart of customers.
- They seem to cost less than other books, but in reality can be the same price (less work for the same profits).
- And much more!
Short books are the natural evolution of books. They go straight to the problem solutions without leaving readers with no answers and a lengthy tome to read when they may only have up to 20 or 30 minutes of reading time.
SHORT BOOKS ARE THE NEW DEAL.
AND READERS LOVE TO COLLECT
AND READ THEM EVERYWHERE!
Think about "The Art of War", one of the best selling books that sells thousands of copies each and every year from authors that sell it. It's in the public domain and it's just 68 pages of length, but that's incredibly huge, and it comes from... 6th Century BC!
If you think of something more recent... "Poke The Box" by Seth Godin, for instance, is just 95 pages, and it's sold for more than $10 in Kindle format. Apart from the price, this is a clear example of how much short books are selling for.
SHORT BOOKS SELL LIKE HOTCAKES AND
WE WILL SHOW YOU THE EASIEST
WAY TO CREATE THEM!
AND THIS IS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG
OF WHAT YOU WILL FIND INSIDE OUR GUIDE!
Have a look here:
- The advantages to writing a Kindle short book.
- The characteristics of a short non-fiction book.
- The recommended number of words for a good short book.
- The 8 book niches that sell like crazy.
- The way to build each one of these books in 3 days.
- The ebook creation process from A to Z.
- 28 places where you can grab commercial-use free photos
- The 6 steps to upload your book like a pro on Kindle.
- Keyword search tactics to get ahead of competitors.
- 4 steps to get a constant flow of free traffic.
- 26 free websites where you can submit your books.
- Our secret "next steps" to get your businessup and running.
- And much, much more!
It's The Right Time For a Change!
Why continue to write long books with hundred of pages when you can create up to 5 short books with the same amount of text? Short books are easy to write and people love them!
We give you the keys to enter this new world, to avoid getting bad surprises, and to go straight to publishing your first short book in 3 days, including Amazon Kindle submission, eCover creation and more.
NOW IS THE RIGHT TIME TO EXPLORE
SHORT BOOKS AND START PREPARING
YOUR LINE-UP FOR KINDLE.
READERS ARE CONSTANTLY IN SEARCH OF
We will stay with you from the first page of your first short book, and we will follow you until you publish your ebook and start advertising it for free. If you have any doubt, we're here for you to help you get results.
Thanks so much and see you soon on the inside!
P.S. Short books in the non-fiction genre are the present and future of reading. Go back and follow the right way.
P.P.S. If you write long books, you know how difficult it can be as well as energy and time consuming. Short books are so easy to write!
© 2016 by Internet Marketing Italy di Alessandro Zamboni
Via Mar Tirreno 21, Bellaria, Italy - VAT: IT03366130122 - C.F. ZMBLSN82A23F205Y
Support: info @ internetmarketingitaly . com