By Roger Minikus
Die beigefügte Bibliographie ist sehr reichhaltig und ausführlich und eignet sich bestens, um darin weiterführende Literaturangaben zu den römischen Aquädukten zu finden.
Einige Bilder-Tafeln zusammen mit den in der Arbeit ersichtlichen Bildern illustrieren die Arbeit umfassend und ergeben dadurch ein anschauliches Bildmaterial zu den römischen Aquädukten.
Read or Download Aquädukte und Wasserversorgung im römischen Nordafrika (German Edition) PDF
Similar archaeology books
Noel Justice provides one other neighborhood advisor to his sequence of vital reference works that survey, describe, and categorize the projectile element and slicing instruments utilized in prehistory via local American peoples. This quantity addresses the quarter of California and the good Basin. Written for archaeologists and beginner creditors alike, the publication describes over 50 different types of stone arrowhead and spear issues in response to interval, tradition, and quarter.
Gender, Sexuality and Museums offers the one repository of key articles, new essays and case reviews for the $64000 sector of gender and sexuality in museums. it's the first reader to target LGBT matters and museums, and the 1st reader in approximately 15 years to gather articles which specialize in ladies and museums.
Enigmatic and mysterious are the 2 phrases pretty much utilized to the earthworks referred to as the dykes, outfitted someplace after the tip of the Roman interval in Britain. they're the one colossal monuments equipped throughout the darkish a long time and the biggest of the dykes are akin to Hadrian's Wall or the canals of the eighteenth century in scale.
The kinds through which a deceased individual will be delivered to leisure are as many as there are reasons of demise. In so much societies the disposal of the corpse is observed by way of a few kind of social gathering or ritual that may variety from an easy act of deportment in solitude to the engagement of enormous lots of individuals in arduous and inventive festivities.
- Archaeology in Environment and Technology: Intersections and Transformations (Routledge Studies in Archaeology)
- Posing Questions for a Scientific Archaeology (Scientific Archaeology for the Third Millennium)
- Use-Wear and Residue Analysis in Archaeology (Manuals in Archaeological Method, Theory and Technique)
- California Maritime Archaeology: A San Clemente Island Perspective
- After Modernity: Archaeological Approaches to the Contemporary Past
- The Nature and Pace of Change in American Indian Cultures: Pennsylvania, 4000 to 3000 BP (Recent Research in Pennsylvania Archaeology)
Additional resources for Aquädukte und Wasserversorgung im römischen Nordafrika (German Edition)
Aquädukte und Wasserversorgung im römischen Nordafrika (German Edition) by Roger Minikus