By Geoffrey Killen
Read Online or Download Ancient Egyptian Furniture Volume I: 4000 – 1300 BC PDF
Best archaeology books
Noel Justice provides one other nearby advisor to his sequence of vital reference works that survey, describe, and categorize the projectile aspect and slicing instruments utilized in prehistory via local American peoples. This quantity addresses the area of California and the nice Basin. Written for archaeologists and beginner creditors alike, the booklet describes over 50 different types of stone arrowhead and spear issues in response to interval, tradition, and area.
Gender, Sexuality and Museums presents the single repository of key articles, new essays and case reports for the real sector of gender and sexuality in museums. it's the first reader to target LGBT matters and museums, and the 1st reader in approximately 15 years to gather articles which specialize in ladies and museums.
Enigmatic and mysterious are the 2 phrases mostly utilized to the earthworks often called the dykes, outfitted someplace after the tip of the Roman interval in Britain. they're the one enormous monuments outfitted through the darkish a while and the biggest of the dykes are corresponding to Hadrian's Wall or the canals of the eighteenth century in scale.
The types during which a deceased individual will be delivered to leisure are as many as there are reasons of loss of life. In such a lot societies the disposal of the corpse is followed through a few type of get together or ritual that may diversity from an easy act of deportment in solitude to the engagement of enormous plenty of individuals in onerous and artistic festivities.
- Avoiding Archaeological Disasters: Risk Management for Heritage Professionals (Techniques & Issues in Cultural Resource Management)
- Underwater Archaeology: The NAS Guide to Principles and Practice
- Museum Store Association Retail Industry Report, 2014 Edition: Financial, Operations, Salary, and Best Practices Information for the Nonprofit Retail Industry
- Archaeological Heritage Management in the Modern World (One World Archaeology)
- The Southeast Maya Periphery
- Impact of Tectonic Activity on Ancient Civilizations: Recurrent Shakeups, Tenacity, Resilience, and Change
Additional resources for Ancient Egyptian Furniture Volume I: 4000 – 1300 BC
Ancient Egyptian Furniture Volume I: 4000 – 1300 BC by Geoffrey Killen