By Louis P. Cassimatis
Read or Download American Influence in Greece, 1917-1929 PDF
Best international affairs books
A case examine of a multi-ethnic Muslim country and a contribution to the research of the household services of overseas coverage. The publication additionally addresses the genuine and imagined value of Islam as a strength in modern international politics.
In Masters of battle, Clara Nieto adeptly offers the parallel histories of the nations of Latin the United States, histories which are intertwined, each one reflecting the USA’ "coherent coverage of intervention" set into movement by way of the Monroe Doctrine. because the worth of this persisted coverage comes more and more into query, Nieto argues for the necessity to assessment the alarming precedent set in Latin the United States: the establishment of buyer dictatorships, the jobs performed by way of the pursuits of U.
Through the chilly battle, millions of musicians from the U.S. traveled the realm, backed by way of the U. S. country Department’s Cultural shows application. Performances of song in lots of styles—classical, rock ’n’ roll, folks, blues, and jazz—competed with these by way of touring Soviet and mainland chinese language artists, bettering the status of yank tradition.
Showcasing the important and multi-faceted Singapore–China courting, this e-book examines the political, fiscal, socio-cultural, people-to-people or even army exchanges among the 2 international locations. It additionally highlights flagship tasks and different key deepest sector-led initiatives that experience develop into hallmarks of bilateral cooperation.
- Eurasia’s Ascent in Energy and Geopolitics: Rivalry or Partnership for China, Russia, and Central Asia? (Routledge Contemporary Asia Series)
- Debating U.S.-Cuban Relations: Shall We Play Ball? (Contemporary Inter-American Relations)
- China and the Group 20:The Interplay between a Rising Power and an Emerging Institution
- The €uro and the Dollar in a Globalized Economy
- Ukraine on the Road to Europe
- Trust and Terror: Social Capital and the Use of Terrorism as a Tool of Resistance (Conceptualising Comparative Politics)
Extra resources for American Influence in Greece, 1917-1929
American Influence in Greece, 1917-1929 by Louis P. Cassimatis